Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 2 tspn olive oil
- 4 x 150 g skinless salmon
- 1 x medium head of broccoli
- 2 Tbls butter
- 2 Tbls plain flour
- 1 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 Tbls fresh chopped dill
- 1 x small jar of popcorn salt
- 1 kg potatoes
1) Brush salmon with oil,season with lemon pepper seasoning and put into preheated oven on 180 C and bake for about….15 – 20 minutes.Meanwhile wash and separate the broccoli,make florets,put them into microwave dish and cook for about 15 minutes.Strain and season with popcorn salt.
2)Potatoes wash and cook in salty water until tender.Strain,cool and cut into half and put under grill and cook until golden brown.
3) The sauce,melt the butter in small saucepan over medium low heat,add flour,stir and cook for about 1 minutes.Take it from heat,add milk,stir with whisker until smooth.Put back on heat and cook until thick,but keep stirring.
4) Serve the salmon on a plate with potatoes,broccoli and sauce.If you wish you can sprinkle the potatoes with shallots.
Leave a Review
Hi Anna, what is popcorn salt?
Sarah popcorn salt is yellow salt with buttery taste.When I make mashed potatoe I use it,whem I steam broccoli after I sprinkle over you will get strait – away buttery taste.And you can buy that in IGA supermarket or maybe Woolworth supermarket in herbs section.It is small glass jar with green top.Good luck.