Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 3 x large kensington pride mangos
- 1 x fresh chilli
- 1 x bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 x lime, juiced
1. Slice cheeks off mangos, score, invert and cube out mango hunks. place into a serving bowl.
2. Roughly slice up coriander. sprinkle over mango.
3. Finely slice chilli. remove seeds if you dont want the extra heat. WASH HANDS after cutting chilli!
4. Squeeze fresh lime over the salad, toss and serve.
PERFECT for summer BBQ’s. Great with chicken, Pork and Fish.
best served fresh, but it keeps in the fridge for a day or two.
Leave a Review
Super tasty and indeed goes excellent with chicken. I didn’t have any fresh chilli in the pantry so I substituted with chilli powder, worked a treat. Will be doing it again!