Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 kg prawns
- 4 x tomatoes
- 2 x onions
- 3 pinches mixed herbs
- 3 pinches chives
- 2 Tbls mayo
- 2 Tbls butter
- 4 x brown potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 4 pinches pepper
- 5 pinches salt
1. Cut & peel the 2 potatoes, grab small saucepan fill half way to top with boiling water to speed up process, place on stove top on maximum heat until potatoes are soft.
2. Grab a frying pan place on stove top at medium heat, add the 2 TBLS of butter to the pan until melted, add the peeled & deveined headless kilo of prawns to the butter & lightly fry & toss for 3mins.
3. Grab knife & chopping board & your 4 tomatoes & 2 onions both cut Batonnet size. 4. Add with the prawns & stir the ingredients in together for 5mins.
5. The potatoes should be done by now, drain water out & mash away with the potato masher until lumps are gone & the potato smooth.
6. Add 1 TBLS of butter to potato
7. Stir the potato while gradually adding the milk mix well until combined.
8. Add the pinches of salt & pepper & mix once more & once that is finished place on a flat plate as the base of the meal.
9. Back to the prawn mixture, after the 5mins add the 2 TBLS of the mayo & mixed herbs & chives stir it all in.
10. Once the prawns look curled they are ready, place the mixture on top of the potato then serve immediately.
Leave a Review
Rosie the dish looks delicious.