Rated 4.86 out of 5 based on 7 votes
- 2 x red capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 x red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 x cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 x tomatoes diced
- 1 x zucchini, thinly sliced, cut into ribbons
- 2 tspn sweet paprika
- 1/2 tspn cumin powder
- 1/4 tspn ground coriander
- 1/2 x chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tspn caster sugar
- 1 Tbls rice bran oil
- 1/4 cup green olives (pitted)
- 1/4 cup black olives (pitted)
1. Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan. Cook onion on medium heat 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, chilli and sugar and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and capsicum. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally for 10-15 minutes or until capsicum is soft. Discard garlic.
2. Meanwhile, heat a chargrill pan. Drizzle a dash of olive oil on the zucchini. Cook on high heat for 1-2 minutes each side or until soft. Transfer to a plate.
To serve: Place 1 tbs. of capsicum mixture on zucchini then roll up. Place on a serving plate. Serve with olives and crumbled feta cheese. Garnish with continental parsley. You can also serve this with char-grilled bruschetta and boiled eggs.
Leave a Review
YUMMY and Pretty! )
Wow! Great Recipe!
Very yummy looking. You take great pics.
Love the flavor! I will definitely cook this again!
Beautifully presented! Bit fiddly for breaky! Great as an antipasta starter though!
What a breakfast!!