Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 cup black beans (soaked in water over night )
- 1 cup kidney beans (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 big x eggplant, cubed
- 1 x sweet corn on the cop --- the kernels
- 1 x zucchini, sliced
- 1 x green capsicum - sliced or cubed
- 1 stalk x celery --- cubed
- 2 x middle sized onions -- 1,5 cut in chunks, half a chopped
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 x green chilli - sliced
- 1 x lime - cut into wedges
- 1 bunch fresh oregano (chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 bottle x passata tomato
- 1,5 tspn smoked paprika powder
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 small splash of yalumba chardonnay
- 1 x avocado - cubed
- 1 x big tomato - cubed
- 1 x small red capsicum - cubed
- 1/2 x onion - cubed
- 1 tspn raw sugar
- 1 splash olive oil
- 2-3 cups atta flour
- 1 cup polenta
- 60-70 g dairy free margarine (nuttelex)
- 1-2 cup oats milk
- 1 pinch bi-soda
- 3-4 Tbls baking powder
Start to prepare your veggies. Cube the Eggplant and cut of the corn kernels from the cob. Also prepare the zuccini, capsicum, onion and garlic.
Use a heavy based pan/pot. Heat some sunflower oil and start to fry the eggplant. Fry for approx 5 min, stir constantly, and add the chopped garlic and onion. Also add the zuccini and onion, capsicum and chilli. Stir well and fry for approx another 5 min.
Add your corn kernels, black beans and the passata tomatoes. Also add the herbs and spices. Stir well and add the lime wedges and the kidney beans. Let it simmer for 20 min. Shut the lid. Stir from time to time. Have a taste.
After 10 min add the Chardonnay — and Olive Oil.
I used fresh limes from my garden tree — so I simply cooked the whole lime with the dish. When the veggies are done, turn off the heat and give it a rest for about 30 min. When you have a ceran ofen etc — leave it on the plate you cooked it on.
I served this dish with a Avocado Salad and Polenta Scones. I made the polenta scones with 2-3 cups of selfraising flower, 1 cup of Polenta, approx 50g of dairy free margarine, sea salt, fresh parsley, a pinch of bi-soda, 1-2 cups of Oats milk, half a tsp of baking powder. I baked it in the preheated oven 200C° for approx 15 min.
For the salad I used 1 Avocado, 1 big tomato, half a red onion, my homemade marinated Tofu (marinated with garlic, fresh oregano, olive oil and a bit apple cider vinegar), juice of 1 lime, 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, olive oil, sea salt & pepper.
I also used my homemade marianted Tofu in the Salad.
Marinate some firm tofu, cubed, with fresh grated garlic, fresh Oregano, Apple Cider vinegar, seasalt and Olive Oil