Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 500 g lamb mince
- 1 x small red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 30 g taco seasoning
- 1 x egg
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbls rice bran oil or any cooking oil
- 1/2 cup plain greek style-yoghurt
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tspn cayenne pepper
- 12 x cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 80 g salad greens
- 1 x lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 6 x bread rolls
1. Combine mince, onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, taco seasoning, coriander leaves and egg in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use your hands to shape into 6 patties. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick frypan over medium-high heat, then cook patties for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Place yoghurt in a small bowl. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Spread bun bases with butter or margarine. Top each with a pattie, salad leaves , cucumber, sliced tomatoes, yoghurt and bun top.
Leave a Review