Rated 3.5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 1 x tub of sour cream
- 1 x jar of mild mexican salsa
- 2 x large red tomatoes
- 1 x green capsicum
- 1 x large red onion
- 250 g shredded tasty cheese
- 1 x large packet of corn chips to serve
1. Take a large serving platter and empty the sour cream tub onto the plate. Using a tablespoon spread in an even layer over the plate.
2. Now empty the jar of salsa over the sour cream and spread in an even layer.
3. Chop the capiscum, onion and tomato finally (keeping each ingrident seperate from the other).
4. Sprinkle the onion over the salsa in an even layer, then do the same with both the capsincum and then tomato.
5. Now sprinkle the cheese over the top to finish the dish.
6. Serve with corn chips.
Leave a Review
This is a crowd favourite
Might be good at a fast food chain where the fats are overdone. To me, there is way too much cheese and would be better meted somewhat at least. Home made sasa woud also be an easy improvement on store bought for the home cook.