Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 250 g of your choice of sweet biscuits
- 125 g melted butter
- 400 g cream cheese at room temp
- 2 tspn vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 395 g tin condensed milk
1. Line a cupcake tin with cling wrap.
2. Place biscuits in food processor and finely crush.
3. Add butter until combined.
4. Press the biscuit mixture into your cupcake tins lining the edges. (the cling wrap
will allow easy removal) Allow to harden in fridge for up to 15min.
5. Beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy adding lemon rind, vanilla and condensed milk. Gradually add the lemon juice and beat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
6. Spoon into cases and refrigerate for a min of 4 hours to allow to set.
7. Decorate with fresh strawberries and melted chocolate and enjoy.