Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 200 g macadamia biscuits or any sweet biscuits
- 250 g philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
- 120 g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 x 395g condensed milk
- 2 tspn gelatine powder, dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water
- 55 ml fresh lemon juice
- 200 g peach slices
- 200 ml strawberry sauce
1. Place macadamia biscuits in a food processor and process into fine crumbs. Add the melted and cooled butter and process until combined. Divide the mixture and press into 6 lightly greased cake rings (75mmx45mm) on a tray lined with baking paper. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
2. Beat the Philly, condensed milk and lemon until smooth and creamy. Add the cooled gelatine and beat for 1 minute or until combined. Divide mixture evenly into the prepared bases. Place in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours or until set.
3. Remove cheesecake from the cake rings. Top with peach slices and drizzle with strawberry sauce.
Note: You can use a round 20cm springform pan lined with baking paper for this recipe if you don’t have cake rings.
Leave a Review
Looks so refreshing… Yum