Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x packet of cheese and bacon muffins
- 1 x packet cheese for pizza ( shredded )
- 1 x red capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 x green capsicum ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 x small can of pineapple ( cut to small pieces )
- 2 cups ham ( diced )
- 1 x piece of kransky sausage ( cut to small pieces )
- 1 x jar of tomato sauce
- 1 x pizza herbs
1) Open each muffin and spread with little bit of tomato sauce,then sprinkle with pizza herbs and top with little bit of ham,pineapple,both capsicum and cheese.
2) Another muffin spread with tomato sauce,sprinkle with pizza herbs and top with pieces of kransky,both capsicum and cheese.
3) Put the mini pizzas to preheated oven and bake on 170 C until golden and the cheese is melted
4) Serve hot or cold
PS.This is very cheap,tasty and good snack for kids after school