Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 300 ml dashi stock (or massel's gluten free chicken stock, or water)
- 1/2 Tbls red miso paste (or to taste)
- 75 g silken tofu, cubed
- 1/2 tspn dried seaweed, soaked in 3 tsp of cold water and drained
- 1 pinch shallots, sliced diagonally
Serves: 2, Prep: 5 mins, Cook: 10 mins
1. Pour the dashi into a saucepan and heat over medium heat, bringing it up to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat and remove a ladleful of the stock. Pour it into a separate bowl and whisk through the miso paste. Return this to the pot followed by the shallots, seaweed and tofu.
3. Ensure the soup doesn’t boil as you simmer for a further 2-3 minutes or until the shallots are soft and the tofu is warmed through.
NOTICE: I am currently unable to reply or make comments on my recipes due to some glitch. But I really appreciate the comments people are giving me and I wish I could comment back!
Leave a Review
Very simple and delicious.I like it.
We have a very delightful little baby sea lettuce down here and I have been thinking to make something just like this. Thankyou for reminding me of this particular soup style.
Always a pleasure. ^_^
It’s so filling and so healthy too!