Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 300 g light sour cream
- 1 x packet of small buscuits
- 3 - 4 x sachets of vanillin sugar (8 g each )
- 1 x fresh mangoe ( sliced )
- 1 x small can of pineapple ( cut into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tspn corn flour
- 1 tspn caster sugar
- 1 x small packet of frozen mixed berries
1) In bowl mix sour cream with vanillin sugar.Arrange the biscuits into serving glass,add sour cream,fruit and again biscuits,sour cream and fruit.
2) In saucepan boil bit of mixed berries add water and sugar and boil for 1-2 minutes.Strain the fruit,put over sour cream,but not to much,because fruit is already in.The liquid bring to boil and make thicker with cornflour,stir and cook until bubbling.Pour over top.
3) Serve chilled.