Rated 3.33 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x italian bread
- 5 x cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunches rocket leaves
- 6 x cherry bocconcini
- 1/4 x spanish onion
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 2 Tbls pine nuts
- 2 x prosciutto slices
- 4 Tbls olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 6 cloves basil leaves
1. Cut Italian Bread in Half and toast under the oven grill approximately for 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crusty.
2. Cut both Cherry Tomatoes and Cherry Bocconcini in half, slice thinly the Spanish Onions and chop Basil Leaves.
3. Drizzle Olive Oil and sprinkle Basil onto the Italian Bread and place the Prosciutto slices on top. Add the Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes, Cherry Bocconcini, Spanish Onion, Pitted Black Olives and Pine Nuts evenly among the Italian Bread.
4. Drizzle Olive Oil and Sprinkle Salt and Pepper on top.
5. Ready to eat!
Leave a Review
Thank you Gillian! Hope you will try it & enjoy it as much as I do!
Visually stunning, will see if I can achieve the same.
I just Love bruschetta and this looks amazing will certainly try to copy this one mmmmm thanx for sharing it with us xx