Rated 4.5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 500 g lean lamb meat(boneless)
- 2 x brown or red onions ( chopped )
- 1 x oil, for cooking
- 1 x egg(lightly whisk with fork)
- 2 Tbls soy sauce
- 2 tspn brown sugar
- 3 tspn cornflour
- 1/2 tspn soda bicarbonate
- 1 Tbls garlic(crushed)
- 1 Tbls sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbls hoisin sauce
- 1/2 tspn chinese five - spice herbs
- 1/2 tspn ginger(from jar)
- 1/2 x fresh leek
In bowl combine soy sauce,sugar,egg,cornflour,soda bicarbonate and garlic.Add meat and leave in fridge …..2 hours or over night.
In bowl mix 2 tablespoons of water,add chilli sauce,hoisin sauce,chinese five spice and ginger.
3)In pan heat oil and fry onions,add meat and brown.Transfer meat into slow-cooker,pour the sauce,leek and cook until meat is soft.( 3 – 4 hours on high )
Taste and see,if anything need to be added.Serve with rice.
Leave a Review
easy, loved it
Thank you Claudine