Rated 4.33 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 300 x salmon
- 2 Tbls ras el hanout
- 1 x sweet corn
- 1 clove garlic (finely sliced)
- 1 x eschalot (sliced)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup full cream yoghurt
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 30 ml olive oil
1. Sweet Corn Puree: Sweat garlic and eschalot on medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Add corn kernels, cook for another 5 minutes. Add milk and cook until corn it tender. Puree in a blender and season.
2. Tahini sauce: combine Tahini, yoghurt and lemon juice, season.
3. I used off cuts of salmon for this recipe, cut into rough 2cm – 3 cm pieces. Combine with oil and Ras El Hanout. Fry in a very hot pan for 30 seconds each side.
4. I served this with Roast Cauliflower Salad with Pomegranate Dressing (see other recipe)
Leave a Review
Love the look and sound of this recipe – on the radar for sure!
Can’t wait to give this a go.