Rated 4 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1/4 x pumpkin (no particular, whatever is in season)
- 1 x onion
- 1 Tbls garlic
- 3 Tbls morrocan seasoning (more or less to your taste)
- 1 splash olive oil
- 1 x sour dough loaf
-Pre Heat Oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
1. Cut skin off Pumpkin and cut into small cubes. Dice Onion. (Fairly chunky is fine)
2. Place Pumpkin and Onion in a bowl (I use a large ziplock bag, makes it easier to mix) and add a decent splash of Olive Oil.
3. Add the Garlic and Morrocan seasoning and stir (or shake) until Pumpkin and Onion pieces seem to be coated evenly in flavour.
4.Bake Vegetable mix for around 40 minutes or until Pumpkin’s is cooked through and the texture is firm enough to move around without falling apart. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
5.In the meantime, cut your Sour Dough loaf into pieces around 1cm thick and toast (I do this in the oven as it seems to provide a more even ‘crunch’ to the sour dough, but its up to you)
6. Spoon mixture on to Sour Dough and crumble fetta over the top, serve immediately.
-Variation : Add fresh basil to the mix after baking and allow to wilt whilst cooling.
-Variation: When toasting Sour Dough, add tasty cheese to bread and melt during the process. If doing this ammit the Fetta cheese.
Leave a Review