Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 300 g caster sugar
- 600 g unsalted butter( room temperature )
- 1 L egg
- 900 g plain flour
- 12 tspn caster sugar ( for chocolate sauce )
- 2 Tbls water ( for chocolate sauce )
- 2 Tbls cocoa powder(for chocolate sauce)
- 80 g unsalted butter ( for chocolate sauce )
- 1 x packed of walnuts(very fine grind in grinder)
1)Put in to bowl 300 g sugar and 600 g unsalted butter and beat with electric mixer until you will get smooth mixture.(on medium speed )Very,very slowly add egg(don’t be a hurry)
2)Manually add 900 g flour,but again very gently and mix all together.(with spatula now)
3)Put the mixture in to pipe bag and create the flat shapes on lightly greased baking tray with butter.Bake in oven on 200 – 210 C.(or they lightly gold)
4)Stick together with marmalade and dip one side in melted chocolate and again cover with grinded walnuts.
12 tspns sugar
2 Tbspns water
2 Tbspns cocoa
80 g unsalted butter
1)In saucepan melt butter on medium heat,add sugar,stir add water and cocoa and cook until you will get smooth sauce.
2)Now is up to you how you decorated it the cookies.
PS.This is very,very delicious mouth melting cookies and not expensive.