Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 15 big x bottom mushrooms
- 1,5 cup dried shitake mushrooms - soaked in water+use the water!
- 1 big x zucchini - cut in even pieces
- 2 middles sized x carrots - sliced
- 3 middle sized x onions - sliced
- 1 big clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 x vegan beef style stock cube - from mussels
- 3 Tbls smoked paprika - best is indian smoked paprika
- 3 Tbls sweet paprika powder
- 3 cups passata tomato
- 2-3 tspn tomato paste
- 1 big x bayleafe
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tspn dry majoran
- 1 pinch seasalt
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- 1 tspn plain flour
- 1 tspn nuttelex sunflower margarine
Bestis, use a frying pan with lid!
Start to heat some sunflower oil and fry the onion+garlic until glossy. Add the smoked paprika powder, sweet paprika powder and Thyme. Stir very well and add the mushrooms. Stir together and also add the carrot. Dust with a bit of flour, stir again and fry for further 5 min. Deglaze with a splash of water. Add the stock cube, passata tomato, bayleafe, chilli powder, salt and sugar and soaked shitake with the water- Stir well and turn down the heat to a simmer. Shut the lid and let it simmer for 15 min. Now add the Zucchini pieces + margarine — cover with the sauce, shut the lid and let it simmer for furter 15 min. Turn off the heat and give it a rest of 10 min. Add the fresh parsley and serve it with spiral pasta or salt potatoes —- ENJOY!
Leave a Review
That’s what I what I’m going to make… Next winter