Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 2 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
- 160 g swiss brown mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup mixed pitted green and black olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 6 x 1cm thick slices ciabatta
- 1 clove garlic, halved
Heat 2 tsp of oil in a large frying pan on high and cook mushroom for 3 mins, until lightly browned. Remove from heat. Add olive and toss to combine. Add parsley and season well.
Heat a chargrill on high. Brush ciabatta slices with 2 tsp of oil and season. Cook on chargrill for 2-3 mins each side, until golden. Rub cut garlic clove over one side of each slice.
Spoon mushroom mixture onto each ciabatta slice. Drizzle with remaining oil and scatter over sage leaves, if using. Serve.
Leave a Review
I didn’t cooked it yet, but that sounds delicous