Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 2 x pkt of herb and garlic bread crumbs
- 1 x salmon fillets (or more if desired)
- 2 x large potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 1 x large egg
- 1 x spring onion
- 2 cups oil, for cooking
1. Boil the potato with a little salt water until soft. Drain.
2. Dice the spring onion (white and green parts) and the salmon so it will fit in the food processor. (Doesn’t have to be pretty)
3. In the food processor add the spring onion and the salmon and process.
4. Add the potatoes and process.
5. Add the egg and process.
6. While the processor is on slowly add a packet of breadcrumbs until the mixture sticks and isn’t too runny (but not too much that it goes all crumbly and dry).
7. On a plate add breadcrumbs (to roll the patties into)
8. Grab chunks of the mixture, roll into patties and then coat them in the breadcrumbs.
9. Heat oil in a pan.
10. Add the patties. Cook for a few minutes each side (until salmon is cooked and the patties are golden brown and crispy)
NB: *keep adding oil after you flip them over and when you put a new batch on as the patty’s will soak it up.
Best served hot and fresh but still great cold.