Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 4 x chicken breast fillets
- 2 kg hot chips
- 10 g breadcrumbs
- 2 x eggs
- 2 pinches pepper
- 5 pinches salt
1. Cut your 4 chicken breast fillets 3cm by 4cm for each nugget.
2. Crack 2 eggs in a bowl & whisk until mixed.
3. Place each chicken piece in the egg mixture.
4. Grab a tray & spread breadcrumbs into the tray so the bottom is covered.
5. Place your nuggets & flip them around in the breadcrumbs until covered.
6. Time for deep frying pop the nuggets & chips both in oil on the highest heat for 7mins then take out, now tricky part let them cool before touching bending & wrapping the chips around the nugget on the longer side & once the chips stay in that shape gently pop them back in the oil for another 7mins until its cooked.
7. After the last 7 minutes pull out the nugget chippies & place on paper towel to drain then place in bowl add your salt & pepper quantities & serve & eat immediately.
Leave a Review
Yum! Chicken nuggets are one of my favourite childhood snacks. I love the look of yours. ^_^