Rated 5 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 12 x peeled and deveined green king prawns
- 12 x hervey bay scallops (no roe)
- 8 x squid tubes
- 4 x whole moreton bay bugs uncooked
- 24 x vine ripened cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 x olive oil
- 1 x murray river salt flakes
- 1 x freshly cracked pepper
- 1 bunch basil
- 1 x large packet of squid ink fettucine
- 2 x lemons
- 70 g butter
- 2 x garlic pieces for roasting
- 2 x crushed garlic pieces
1. Pre-heat oven to 170 degrees.
2. On lined baking tray place the truss tomatoes, garlic with a generous drizzle of Olive Oil and season with salt flakes and pepper. Roast for approx 1 hour until golden and set aside.
3. In salted boiling water, place the pasta and cook for approx 7 minutes until al dente.
4. Whilst cooking the pasta…. in a hot pan cook the seafood in batches with a knob of butter, olive oil, crushed garlic, squeeze of lemon juice and seasoning. Set aside.
5. Strain Pasta and add a generous drizzle of olive oil and squeeze 12 roasted tomatoes through the pasta and season. Carefully twist pasta onto the plate, creating height.
6. Add 1 whole cooked morteon bay bug, 3 cooked prawns, 3 cooked scallops, 3 cooked squid tubes, 3 roasted tomatoes on each portion of pasta and garnish with Basil.
NB You could serve this with chunks of Persian Fetta or add a little diced chilli for a bit of heat.
Leave a Review
Would love to try this. Sounds like a 5 star restaurant meal
I have cooked alot of her recipes and find them easy to follow and delicious!
This looks so colourful and tasty. I can’t wait to try it!
My favourite seafood meal ever
yummm this looks amazing!