Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 cup x quinoa (any colour)
- 1 cup x vegetable/chicken stock
- 1 x brown onion (finely sliced)
- 1 bunch x coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 x oranges (segmented, reserve excess juice)
- 1/3 cup x sea salt
- 1 x carrot (peeled, finely diced)
- 4 x free-range eggs
Firstly salt the onions, combine the onions and salt in a bowl and massage the salt in to the onion. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse and squeeze really well, they should be soft.
Get the quinoa on to cook, bring the quinoa and the stock up to a boil and leave to simmer for 10 minutes or so with a lid on, until the tails come out and all liquid is absorbed, add a knob of butter and fork through.
Soft boil and peel the egg’s while still hot.
Mix all other ingredients (but egg’s) thoroughly with your hands, adding quinoa last, Serve into bowls adding a splash of EVOO, and putting the soft egg on top, and a sprinkle of extra coriander leaves.
Healthy and tasty!