Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 500 g pork boneless( cut into strips )
- 1 Tbls soy sauce
- 500 g frozen stir -fry vegetables
- 1 tspn worcestershire sauce
- 1 tspn brown sugar
- 1 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- 1 tspn water
- 2 Tbls extra water
- 2 tspn cornflour
- 60 g cashews
- 60 ml extra oil
- 1 x small red chilli (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 2 x stalks green shallots (finely cut for garnish )
- 1 x packet of thick hokkiens noodles
1)Combine sauces,sugar,oil,water and cornflour in bowl,add pork and mix well. Stand 30 minutes.Transfer that into plastic container with lid,if you leave over night.
2)Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in pan,add vegetable and cook until half cook,but still crunchy.Remove vegetables from pan,add remaining oil to pan add pork and stir-fry until well browned and tender.Add garlic and water and cook until water nearly evaporated. Fold in separated hokkien noodles return vegetables into pan,stir and season with beef stock powder.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3)Serve on a plate and garnish with green fresh shallot.