Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 3/4 cups oats
- 25 g unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbls ground flax or chia seeds
- 30 g nuts (i used a mixture of hazelnuts and walnuts)
- 1/4 tspn mixed spice
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened greek yoghurt
- 160 ml milk
- 2 tspn honey or agave nectar
Strawberries or berries of your choice
Add dry ingredients to 600ml preserving jar (I use the ones with a rubber seal and a pull down latch). Add yoghurt, milk and sweetener and stir to combine. Close then store in the fridge overnight for the best results.
Before serving, stir and add more milk if you prefer it a bit thinner.
Serve with fruit and an extra drizzle of honey, maple syrup or agave nectar if you like.
Serves: 2 large, 3 small
Note: in the absence of a preserving jar, you could use any ceramic or glass vessel with an airtight lid or sealed with cling wrap
Leave a Review
That’s great Snjezana! Yours looks amazing. Thanks for letting me know