Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 130 g plain flour
- 2 x eggs whisk with milk
- 250 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbls to grease pan
- 100 g strasburg or polish salami (cut to small cubes )
- 100 g hungarian salami (cut into small cubes )
- 100 g lean bacon (cut into small pieces )
- 1 clove garlic(crushed)
- 1 x fresh red capsicum(cut it to small pieces)
- 1 x can of mushrooms ( drain and chopped )
- 1 x bag of green mix vegetable
- 150 ml water mixing with corn flour
- 2 Tbls corn flour
- 6 x eggs
1) In a bowl whisk eggs with milk and add flour and salt and make the mixture smooth for pancakes.Leave the mixture for 30 minutes in fridge.
2)In large pan ( 30 cm diameter )heat 1 Tbsp.of oil and pour in 1/2 cup of the mixture and fry each side until golden.
3) In another pan fry both salami and bacon until you see change colour.Then add garlic,stir and cook ….1minutes,add mushrooms,mix of green vegetable,capsicum and cook until the vegetables is softer.Stir eggs in and cook until set.Pour in water with cornflour and cook until thicker.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.Put onto each pancakes…..bit of mixture and tight up with green stalk of shallot.