Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1 x csabai salami ( mild ) sliced
- 1 x packet of coon cheese slices
- 1 x lebanese cucumber
- 5 - 7 x boiled eggs sliced
- 1-2 x french stick
- 1 x jar of mustard
- 1 x tub of butter
- 1 x red capsicum for garnish
- 1/4 bunch parsley for garnish
- 1 x tub of philadelphia cream cheesee chilli flavor
1)The french stick cut into round slices…..1 cm thick,spread with little bit of butter then with ….bit of mustard and top with slices of cheese,salami,cucumber,egg and with piping bag decorate each on top with philadelphia cream cheese,then put on each small pieces capsicum and garnish with parsley.
Leave a Review
I cook all of Anna’s recipes and always delicious!!!!