Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 cup lighty whipped thickened cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 170 g passionfruit pulp
- 3 Tbls gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cups caster sugar
- 500 g philadelphia softened
1.comine biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a lightly greased 20cm springform pan;chill.
2. beat philadelphia and caster sugar using an electric mixer and beat until smooth.
3.boil water and add gelatine and wait until dissolved. Then once done pour into philadelphia mixture beat until combined.
4. Fold through the cream and passionfruit pulp into the philadelphia mixture and beat until combined then.
5. add lemon juice beat until combined.
6. Chill for 3 hours or until set.
7. For garnish add extra cream,edable flowers,and raspberry jam. YUMMY!!!