Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 400 g dried pasta ( spirals,farfalle,penne etc )
- 6 x middle bacon rashers,thinly sliced
- 3 x spring onions,sliced
- 3 x eggs,lightly whisked
- 3/4 cups thickened cream
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 x quater turkey meat
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced )
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
1) The turkey ( meat ) wash,trim and put into slow-cooker and cook for 4-5 hours on high temperature.Then cool little bit and make portions.Leave in round food thermos until you need.
2) Cook pasta as directed on a packet in salty water.Drain and keep in saucepan.
3) The bacon cook in frying pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until crisp.Add mushrooms,onion,stir to combine.Whisk the eggs,cream and parmessan together in a bowl.Season with salt and black pepper.
4) Add the bacon and the eggs mixture to pasta and combine.Cook tossing over low heat for 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly.Serve with warm turkey meat just as that or with vegetable salad.