Rated 4.88 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 2 x 250 g philadelphia tomato and italian herbs cream for pasta
- 2 x medium brown onion (sliced )
- 400 g button mushrooms(sliced )
- 500 g frozen stir -fry vegetables
- 1 kg lean pork(cut to bite sizes )
- 1 pinch salt and pepper( for seasoning)
- 1 x packet of cooked fettucine or any pasta for 6 ) )
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1)Saute onion in saucepan with oil for 5 – 10 min.or until gold.Add pork and cook until soft.Add vegetables,cream and pasta and heated trough.Season and taste,if anything need to be added.
2)Serve on a plate.