Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 500 g roast beef ( from bi - lo deli )
- 4 cups cooked pasta,any
- 2 pinches of vegeta seasoning
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 100 ml thickened cream
- 40 g butter (flora,canola etc...)
- 1 L large carrot - thinhly sliced (use veg.peeler )
- 1 x medium zucchini - thinhly sliced ( use veg.peeler )
1)In a big frying pan heat butter over medium heat add cubed beef and cook until the meat is brown.Add carrot and zucchini cover and cook for 5 minutes.Add pasta pour over thickened cream, stir and cook another 5 minutes.Keep stirring.Season with vegeta seasoning and black pepper.Taste and see, if anything need to be added.
2) Serve hot on a plate.
PS.This is when you in a hurry.The meat is already cooked ,tasty,soft simple delicious.And vegetable you can add your favourite.
Leave a Review
Another quick and delicious recipe!
Sarah that is very quick and easy.The meat is already cooked and very soft.You can buy that in BI – LO in deli department.Thank you your rating.Have a nice day.