Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 2 x sheets store-bought puff pastry, thawed
- 6 x plums, halved, stone removed
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3 Tbls strawberry jam or apricot jam
- 2 Tbls caster sugar or demerara sugar, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut pastry into 4 10cmx20cm rectangles. Place the pastries on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread jam on the pastries and sprinkle with almond meal. Top each pastry with 3 plums on each and sprinkle with caster sugar or Demerara sugar. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until pastry is golden. Serve with Chantilly cream. Garnish with mint leaves.
2. For the Chantilly cream, beat the cream in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until almost thickened. Add the icing sugar and vanilla paste and beat until thickened.
Leave a Review
Sarah is very nice and must be delicious.
Thanks, Anna. It was lovely!
I have an abundance of peaches at the moment, will try this recipe with peaches.
Great idea, Carole. You can also use apricots or nectarines!