Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 cups roasted australian pecans
- 2/3 cups icing sugar
- 3/4 cups butter (cubed)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cups butter
- 3 Tbls cream
1. Arrange pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
2. Pulse flour, icing sugar, and 3/4 cup butter in a food processor 5 to 6 times or until mixture resembles coarse meal. Pat mixture evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
3. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes or until completely cool.
4. Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup butter, and cream to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in toasted pecans, and spoon hot filling into prepared crust.
5. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes or until completely cool.