Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 12 votes
- 1 x pineapple, thinly sliced (cut about 12 pieces)
- 1 cup self - raising flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 x egg
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease and line base of a 22cm springform pan.
2. Place flour, sugar, coconut, milk, egg and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Stir through diced pineapple.
Pour into a prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean (do not turn off the oven). Cool in pan for 5-10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
To make the pineapple flowers: Grease 12 hole muffin pans. Place pineapple flowers in the muffin pans and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
Decorate cake with pineapple flowers.
Leave a Review
another appealing dish!
Gorgeous cake. I love the presentation!
Beautiful Presentation!! SOunds Sounds So Flavorful
Not a real pineapple fan, but very Nice!
Pineapple Flowers…How Pretty!!! Sounds Delish too!!!
That looks too good to eat!
Wow, that is gorgeous!
Sarah that is very beautiful.