Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 150 g cabanossi(sliced)
- 150 g european style sausages kransky (cut to small pieces)
- 1 x red capsicum (finelly chopped )
- 3/4 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup mozzarela cheese (shredded )
- 1/2 cup fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 8 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3/4 cups red kidney beans (drained and rinsed under cold water ) )
- 1 x packet of frozen ready -rolled puff pastry
1)Grease a deep round (23 cm )baking pan with butter,lie the pastry in a pan and create bottom and side.
2)Combine all ingredients in bowl and pour into baking pan.Put into oven and bake about 35 – 40 minutes or until set in centre.Serve hot or cold.
PS.This dish is very quick and you can put in what is your favourite and always come nice.Before finish you can sprinkle …..bit of cheese on top of it.