Rated 4.86 out of 5 based on 7 votes
- 2 x eggs
- 1 x garlic clove
- 2 pinches of x salt
1. Get a small cup or bowl and crack your eggs into it. Start mixing your egg.
2. If you have a garlic crusher, crush your clove and put it into the mixer. Then keep mixing.
3. Grate an appropriate amount of cheddar cheese. It depends on how cheesy you are or how cheesy you want the egg to be.
4.Cut half an onion into tiny slices and add that in.
5. Add some salt. It depends on how salty you are. I recommend 2 pinches. No matter how big your fingers are
6. Use your love and think of how badly you want that egg. Convert that to the heat of your cooker.
7. If you have any love left over then use it to think about how badly you want the egg (again). Half that and add the equivalent butter to the pan.
8. Mix the egg mixture (eggture), pour it on the pan, and cook until it’s not liquid but almost browning. Flip if Necessary.
9. When it’s almost browning, slap it on the plate, and you will have a cheesy, tasty and borderline delicious egg. (Eat it in the most fancy way you can)
Leave a Review
This; Is the most tasty, delicious and borderline hilarious recipe ever!
This was awesome! My kids will love it!
I love this so much!
Love this so much
I love love love this!
This is delicious. Real recipe book potential.