Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1-2 kg pork meat (boneless )
- 1 x of vegeta seasoning
- 1 x large sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 x drops of parisian browning essence
- 1-2 Tbls cornflour
- 2 x packets of frozen spinach(250 g each )
- 1 x brown onion (peeled,chopped )
- 1 x olive oil
- 1 x salt and black pepper
1) Place the meat on frying pan and cook on all sides until brown.Seal the meat,then transfer to slow cooker,add water enough to cover the meat.Add rosemary and vegeta powder seasoning.Cover with lid and cook on high for 4 hours or until the meat is soft.Let the meat to cool down for a while,then make a slices.From the liquid make gravy.Pour the liquid through sieve into a smaller saucepan add a few drops of Parisian Browning Essence add cornflour mixed with little bit water,make the sauce thick.Taste the sauce.
2) The spinach defrost as directed on a packed.In saucepan heat little bit oil over medium heat ,add onion and cook until onion lightly drown,add spinach and season with vegeta powder seasoning,salt and black pepper .Stir and little bit cornflour mixed with water and cook until bubbling ,Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3)Serve with meat & mashed potatoes sprinkle with fried sweet onion and spinach.
This dish is very delicious and not expensive.