Rated 5 out of 5 based on 3 votes
- 1.5 kg potatoes(any),but not sweet
- 300 ml boiling milk
- 2 x raw carrots(very fine grated on grater )
- 300 g plain flour
- 2 x eggs(lightly beaten just with fork) )
- 2 handfuls marjoram(crushed with your hands)
- 3 tspn salt
- 60 g garlic(crushed)
- 1 L olive oil for fry
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets(cut to bite size)
- 1 Tbls herbs & garlic seasoning ( from iga supermarket )
- 1 Tbls chicken salt ( to season )
- 1 Tbls dry paprika
- 2 x red onions (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 100 ml water mixing with corn flour
- 1 Tbls corn flour
1)Potato wash, peel and grate into a bowl on grater on stars side.Add very hot milk,stir and add juice from carrots.Carrots grate on same side on grater,but in another bowl.Transfer the carrot on small fabric and squeeze the juice into grated potatoes.Add flour,eggs,marjoram,salt,garlic and mix all well and make mixture.
2)In pan heat oil on ….bit high and pour in 1 cup of mixture and create the flat cake.Fry on both sides until nice and gold.Keep in deep saucepan.
3)Chicken thigh fillet wash,cut to bite size,leave aside.
Onions peel,chop and fry on little amount of oil approximately 5 -6 minutes add chicken meat and brown,season with herbs,chicken salt, stir add paprika stir and pour water(1 cup) and cook until meat is soft,but keep ….bit of liquid.When is cooked pour in water mixed with corn flour make it thicker,taste and see,if anything need to be added.
4)The flat potato cake can be served as just as that or fill with chicken meat.Both variations are perfect.
PS.This meal is very yummy.It takes a little work,but it’s worth it.You will love it this.
Leave a Review
This looks so interesting!!
If you like it garlic flavour you will love it.