Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 6 x big potatoes (wash,peel and cut into chunks )
- 2 x large carrots (chopped )
- 1 x red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1 tspn caraway seed (grounded )
- 3 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 2 Tbls dry sweet paprika (powder )
- 1 handful dry marjoram dry( crushed in your palm )
- 1 x salt for seasonning
- 1 x freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 x packet of oyster mushrooms (chopped )
- 250 g salami (cut into smaller pieces )
- 1 x fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 1-2 Tbls beef stock powder
- 2 Tbls cornflour
- 300 g thin beef sausages (cut into ...3 cm pieces )
1)Heat oil in saucepan on medium heat,add onion,carrots,potatoes,caraway seeds,garlic and fry for about 2-3 minutes.Add paprika stir and cook until paprika relies the aroma.Pour water (enough to cover the potatoes ),bring to boil and cook until potato and carrot is tender.
2)In pan heat oil,on medium heat,add sausages and cook them until brown.Add them into soup.Same do it with salami then put into soup.When you have this in soup add the clean mushrooms,marjoram,beef stock powder,shallots and season with salt and pepper.Stir and taste,if anything need to be added.If you prefer the soup thicker add cornflour mixed with little bit of water,pour in and cook until bubbling.
3)Serve in small bowl on its own or with bread-rolls.
PS.This soup is excellent in winter time.You can add any leftovers of cooked pasta,or cooked rice etc….
Leave a Review
OK Snjezana and thank you.
we love home made soups, especially during the winter
Yes Vesna in winter we need something to make us warmer.In winter I cook little bit different.