Rated 5 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 2 kg desire potatoes (cooked in skin one day before half soft ) )
- 6 L eggs (cooked 15 min.in water and cooled )
- 1-2 cup whole mayonnaise
- 2 -3 Tbls sweet mustard
- 300 g gherkins (grated on big holes on grater or cut to small cubes )
- 1 L onion (grated on big holes on grater )
- 4 L carrots (peeled,cooked and cut it to small cubes )
- 2oo g frozen peas ( cooked,and cooled )
- 300 g korn kernels (drained from tin )
- 500 g strasburg or polish salami (cut to small cubes )
1) The cooked potatoes ,drain,cool,and peel the skin off.Cut to small cubes & put to big bowl.Then add cooked,cooled eggs,cutting to small pieces,and add all ingredients.
2) all ingredients must be cold.
3) mix all well.
PS.This salad you can serve just as that or with Bockwurst or with chicken schnitzel or pork schnitzel.
Salad is best serve room temperature.
Leave a Review
Awesome potato salad! I was lazy and used baby chat potatoes with skin on, turned out great
It should be nice to and more quicker.