Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
- 300 g fusilli dried pasta, cooked
- 200 g green beans (uncooked), cut into 3cm. lengths
- 1/2 x red onion, diced
- 400 g can tuna chunks (in spring water)
- 400 g can chick peas, rinsed, drain
- 400 g can 4 bean mix
- 1/3 cup red quinoa (cooked)
- 4 Tbls balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbls extra virgin oil
1. Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain and place in a large bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients and toss to combine. Season with sea salt to taste.
*To cook quinoa: Rinse and drain. Soak 1 cup of quinoa in 1 ¼ cups of water for 15 minutes, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat and let it stand for 10 minutes. Fluff with a fork and let it cool.
Leave a Review
Love this recipe…so easy. I made a big batch and stored in the fridge. It is also a great snack when feeling hungry.