Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 4 x large globe artichokes, stems trimmed, hard outer leaves removed
- 2 x lemons, grated rind and juice
- 1 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 16 x green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
Cut artichokes in half lengthways. Using a teaspoon, scoop out hairy chokes from centres of artichoke hearts. Cut each artichoke half lengthways into 3 wedges. Place artichoke in a bowl and cover with water. Add lemon juice.
To make gremolata, combine lemon rind, parsley, garlic and oil in a bowl. Season to taste.
Preheat a chargrill or barbecue on high. Alternately thread 3 artichoke wedges and 2 prawns onto a bamboo skewer. Repeat with remaining artichoke and prawns to make eight skewers. Drizzle with extra oil and season. Cook for 2-3 mins each side, until prawns are opaque and artichoke is tender. Brush prawn skewers with gremolata, arrange on a platter and serve.
In each serve: 965 kilojoules, 21g protein, 14g total fat (2g sat fat), 3g carbohydrate (2g sugar), 2g fibre, 276mg sodium.