Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 40 g butter (flora,canola etc...)
- 1 x medium brown onion (finely chopped )
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 2-3 cups good vegetable stock
- 1 x bigger tomato (cut into small pieces)
- 1 Tbls smokey dry paprika (powder)
- 2 cups mixed frozen vegetable(peas,carrot,corn)
- 1 Tbls fresh chives (chopped very fine )
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x fresh celery(washed,peeled and cut into small pieces)
- 500 g cooked prawns
1) Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat,add onion and cook until onion is soft.Add rice,paprika and mix all well together.Pour stock,stir and cook until rice is soft.(if need more stock,add it)Keep stirring.Just 5 minutes before cooking time add vegetables,stir,season with black pepper,then add prawns.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
2) Serve on a plate and sprinkle with little bit chives.