Rated 4.58 out of 5 based on 6 votes
- 500 g cooked prawns (devined )
- 500 g fresh mixed green salad leaves
- 1 L lebanese cucumber(washed and shaved with skin on)
- 1 L red capsicum(cut in to small pieces)
- 420 g red beans in tin(rinse under cold water)
- 300 g corn kernels in tin(rinse under cold water)
- 400 g chick peas in tin(don't rinse)
- 1 cup red cabbage(thinly cut)
The fresh salad wash and shake it water off.Put in bowl and add all ingredients and mix well together.Serve on a plate and drizzle with dressing.
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup tomatoes sauce
salt and pepper
Mix all together
Leave a Review
I LOVED IT EVEN THOUGH I DONT USUALLY EAT PRAWNS!!!
FROM THE PERSON WHO LIVES NEXT DOOR…………….
Such a fresh & healthy salad, and very easy to make. I took a container to work and my colleagues all wanted some of my lunch!