Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 votes
- 1 cup vitarium sugar free chocolate drink powder
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 tspn instant coffee powder
- 2 tspn boiling water
- 100 g chocolate protein powder
- 3 x eggs, separated
1. Preheat oven 180C or 170C for fan-forced.
2. Combine the Vitarium and hot water in a medium bowl. Combine the instant coffee powder and boiling water in a cup. Add the coffee to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
3. Add protein powder and egg yolks to cocoa mixture. You may need to add some or all of the additional ¼ cup of hot water to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Whisk egg whites to form soft peaks. Use metal spoon to fold a spoonful at a time into the mixture until combined.
5. Pour into round tin. Place in baking dish and fill with water up to 2/3.
6. Cook for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before turning cake out onto a wire rack.
I use a silicon round mould but a tin should work as well.
You can also prepare as individual serve cakes. May have to reduce cooking time to 25 minutes.