Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 x puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 1 x tomato sliced
- 3/4 cups chopped spinach
- 4 x eggs
- 1 tspn dried italian herbs
- 1 pinch salt
1. Wash and roughly chop spinach leaves. Cut the tomato in medium-thick slices too.
2. Cut 4 equal sized squares of puff pastry sheet and make a square on edges keeping 1 cm distance.
3. Place an aluminium foil over baking tray and arrange these sheets on it.
4. Spread spinach leaves and put tomato slices over it. Sprinkle salt and herbs on top.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven on 200 degrees for 5-7 mins.
6. Take them out and break an egg on top carefully. Again sprinkle a pinch of salt and herbs (cheese too, if you prefer to make it for kids).
7. Put them back in a tray and bake for 7-8 mins more or until egg white is set.
8. Serve them hot with a cuppa tea/coffee/juice!
Leave a Review