Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 2 x philladelphia cream cheese ( spreadable )
- 300 g light sour cream
- 1 x packet of spring vegetable soup
- 250 g frozen spinach ( cooked,drained cooled )
- 200 g hanz kabana ( cut into very small pieces and fried without oil,cool )
- 1 x white round cobb ( 450 g )
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper (optional )
- 1 pinch salt(optional)
- 1 x french stick (cut 2cm high slices)
1)In pan fry kabana,cool,set aside.
2)In bowl mix cream cheese,soup, ( in sachet don’t dissolve,just as that )sour cream,spinach,kabana and season and make mixture.Taste and see,if anything need to be added.
3)Cut off top of the bread,remove from inside the soft part and fill up with the mixture.Serve with slices of french stick.
PS.This is my granddaughters favor.It is cheap,nice and really delicious.
Leave a Review
We went to a party recently and one of the guests brought a very similar cobb (without kabana in it) and it was absolute hit. Since then I was trying to get recipe and here it is now. Anna, could you please explain that soup, do you dissolve it in water first or you just add powder to other ingredients.
Vesna sorry I should better explain the recipe.The soup I put just as that.It is actually powder.( not dissolved ),for better flavor you can put any salami,kransky,etc…..When I put salami in the recipe I grate it on big holes on grater.This is absolutely very yummy.