Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
- 1 cup chorizo -cut to small pieces and fried
- 1 cup tasty cheese grated
- 5-6 x eggs - lightly whisked
- 1 cup thickened cream
- 1 x small brown onion - chopped very fine and fried until soft
- 2 handfuls fresh washed spinach
- 1 x small red capsicum ,washed,sliced
- 1 x sheet frozen puff pastry - thawed
1) Spray 20 x 20 cm baking dish with canola oil and line bottom and sides with puff pastry,then fill up with chorizo,cheese,spinach thickened cream capsicum, and pour over eggs mixed with onion.
2) Put this to preheated oven on 180 C and bake (fan) and bake for …..until is set in the middle.You know how.
3) Serve with vegetable salad.