Rated 4.9 out of 5 based on 5 votes
- 1 L carrots (peeled and shreded )
- 1 cup zucchini (cut to small pieces)
- 1 cup red cabbage (chopped with knife )
- 2 x spanish chorizo(cut to small pieces and fry in pan then cool)
- 1 x medium onion(brown or red chopped fry in pan with drizzle of oil)
- 1 x red capsicum (cut to strips )
- 1/2 cup fresh green top of shallots )finely chopped
- 3/4 cups frozen green peas
- 1 tspn salt
- 1/2 cup can of corn kernels(drained)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 x 300 ml thickened cream
- 5 - 6 x eggs ( slightly beaten in bowl )
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 x oil in spray
- 1-2 clove garlic(crushed)
- 1 x bottle of sweet chilli sauce
1)Preheat oven 170 C.
2)In bowl whisk milk,eggs and thickened cream and put all ingredients in and mix well.If you can taste and see if anything need to be added.
3)Spray the round (23cm ) oven dish and dust with bread – crumbs all over.
4)Pour the mixture in and cooked in oven 35 – 40 minutes or until set.
5)Serve with chilli sauce or your favorite side dish.
PS.This recipe is good make it,when you need clean up all stuff and vegetable from your fridge.
Leave a Review
Thank you Jason.It is really nice.