Rated 5 out of 5 based on 4 votes
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets(cut to bite size)
- 2 x medium onion(brown or red chopped fry in pan with drizzle of oil)
- 3-4 Tbls oil for fry
- 1 x red capsicum(cut into bigger square)
- 2 x stalk of fresh green shallots cut diagonally for garnish
- 1 x green capsicum(cut to bigger square)
- 1 Tbls herbs & garlic seasoning ( from iga supermarket )
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper ( to season optionial)
- 3 Tbls corn flour mixed with water
- 150 ml water
- 1 Tbls light soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic(crushed)
- 3 - 4 x drops of parisian essence(for darknes )
- 3 - 4 x packets of garden vegetable brown rice (250 g each )
- 1 cup water
1)In deeper pan heat oil on medium heat add onion and fry until onion is lightly brown.Keep aside.To same pan put chicken meat and fry until nice and brown.Add seasoning,water, stir and cook until the meat is soft.Add capsicum,onion,garlic,soy sauce and corn flour mixed with water,make it that thicker and cook until bubble come.Pour in a few drops of Parisian essence for darkness.Taste and see, if anything need to be added.
2)The rice cook as directed on a packet.
3)Serve on a plate and garnish with green shallot.
PS.This meal is very quick,cheap and easy,specially when you have a holiday.Everything make in one pot and taste perfect.